To shampoo daily or not
- Shampooing and its outcomes like the oily scalp, hair fall and others depend on your hair type and the product you are using.
- Washing hair daily can be a healthy and personal choice.
- Consult a doctor to know the best product for your hair.
Problems due to non-shampooing
- Hair gets dirty
- Oil, dirt and sweat build up can cause dandruff and clogged follicles on the scalp
- The above conditions affect the hair growth rate and its appearance
- Generates bad odour
Getting the right shampoo
- Picking up the right shampoo is a very vital aspect of an individual's hair care routine.
- Wrong hair care products can lead you to dermatitis or hair fall.
- Just keep the following things in mind
- Hair appears oily when the sebaceous glands produce a higher quantity of oil/grease
- Prefer shampoos with biosulphur fluid and extracts of Hamamelis and white nettle
- Dry hair needs special hair nutrition
- Look for shampoo rich in vitamin E, milk proteins or wheat germ
- Shampoo with extracts of the bark of Salix alba, birch or cade can be beneficial to fight dandruff
- It can also improve the quality of your hair
- Hair loss can have multiple reasons
- Consult your doctor for the exact reason and solution
- Prefer shampoos containing plant placenta and ginkgo extract